CISC1000 Information on Course Exam and Result Statistics
* Students are obliged to use their own computers to write the online course exam at their convenient locations of privacy. The computer rooms are only for students in urgent need for each exam session on a First-Come, First-Served basis.
Course Exam Scope
- The course exam is comprehensive, covering all the three modules of 12 topics as installed online for your learning convenience.
- The course exam is composed of 100 multiple-choice questions, to be completed in 60 minutes.
- The course exam passing score is 70 points out of the 100 full points, with 1 point earned per question answered correctly.
Instructions before the CISC1000 Course Exam:
- Students should have reviewed the three modules of online course materials covering the twelve topics (chapters) from our suggested text.
- Students should have completed the review quizzes of the 12 topics installed online in the UMMoodle course site.
Instructions on the Date of CISC1000 Course Exam:
- Students, upon confirmation of their exam registration (via UM emails) with the specific exam link, can take the exam online at the scheduled time anywhere with the convenience of an Internet-connected computer.
- Students are obliged to sign the required CISC1000 Honesty Agreement for Writing Online Course Exam before they could start writing the online exam, to be staged on a UMMoodle site managed by FST for CISC1000 Online Exams.
- Students are obliged to use their own computers to write the online course exam at their convenient locations of privacy.
- Students in urgent need of a computer to write the online exam should be aware of the following arrangement by ICTO during any scheduled exam session:
- ICTO has reserved 50 (owing to COVID-19 prevention measures) computers at computer rooms for students in urgent need for each exam session on a First-Come, First-Served basis.
- ICTO reservation time for the two computer rooms in each exam session is from 30 minutes before, to 15 minutes after each examination session scheduled.
- ICTO allows CISC1000 students in urgent need, with no prior request, to write their online exam in reserved computer rooms, pending any computer(s) still available.