The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, FST, UM invites UM ECE students to submit 1 minute to 10 minutes Mini-Movie on ‘My ECE Life’. The aim is to express your ECE study life and feelings, or your expectations on the future work, through the mini movie to allow secondary students to understand the interesting of ECE study. At the same time, you can share your study life, feelings, and experiences by cooperating with students from different secondary schools in Macau and/or other departments in UM. Through this mini movie, let’s share with our future ECE students to know more about us, and also to create some memories in your university life.
- In a team, with at least one current ECE student, as team leader (director/ Main Actor)
- Plus at least one team member (not limited to ECE students, members can be secondary or university students studying in Macau)
The most engaging movies will be awarded:
- Champion Award, Merit Award and Online Most Popular Award
- Champion (One team): MOP 6,000 equivalent prize (MOP 3,000 cash vouchers and MOP 3,000 cash), and a certificate of Merit;
- Merit Award (Two team): MOP 1,000 cash vouchers prize and a certificate of Merit (for each team);
- Online Most Popular Award (One team): MOP 1,000 cash vouchers prize and a certificate of Merit.
For more details, please review the Details of My ECE Life - Mini Movie Regulations (English / Chinese). Submissions will be accepted from now until January 19, 2018. So start sending your application form (English or Chinese) to ECE Department Office AND send the electronic version form to Mr. Pedro MOU (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For any enquiries, please contact Mr. Pedro MOU (email: email@example.com, or by phone: 8822-4276).