||Weng Fai IP, Andy
Associate Master and Chief of Students in SHEAC
Academic Qualifications |
Professional activities |
Representative Publication |
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science, University of Manchester, United Kingdom (2008)
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science, HKUST, Hong Kong (2000)
- B.Sc. in Natural Sciences, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom (1997)
- General Chemistry (STGC1001)
- Introduction to College Chemistry (APAC1003)
- Chemistry and Modern Society (GEST1010)
- Environmental Science (GEST1011)
- Chemistry I
- Chemistry II
- Explosive and Radioactive Materials
- Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage (ECEN7022), co-instruction
- Surface and Corrosion Chemistry;
- Applications: electrochemical energy conversion and storage; pollutant level prediction;
- Co-organizer chemistry competition for secondary school student (Macao) since 2007
- Competition reviewer for the “General knowledge competition” organized by Delta Asia Society for Social & Cultural Development since 2003
- Organizing member for “Macao fun science for secondary school”, 2001 – 2004
- Judge for “Macao juvenile innovation competition”, 2009
- FST teaching award (2004)
- Shao MM, Shao, YR, Chen WZ, Ao KL, Tong R, Zhu Q, Chan I.N., Ip W.F., Shi XQ, Pan H. (2018). Efficient nitrogen fixation to ammonia on MXenes. Physics Chemistry Chemical Physics, 20, pp. 14504-14512.
- Du J, Vong C.M., Pun, C.M., Wong P.K., Ip W.F. (2017). Post-boosting of classification boundary for imbalanced data using geometric mean. Neural Networks, 96, pp. 101-114.
- Shao MM, Shao YF, Chai JW, Qu YJ, Yang MY, Wang ZL, Yang M, Ip W.F., Kwok C.T., Shi XQ, Lu ZG, Wang SJ, Wang XS, Pan H. (2017). Synergistic Effect of 2D Ti2C and g-C3N4 for efficient photocatalytic hydrogen production. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 5(32), pp. 16748-16756.
- Mussone P. G., Ip A. W. F., Schroeder S. L. M., Murray B. S. & Miller A. F. (2007). Irreversible Collapse of Poly(vinyl stearate) Monolayers at the Air–Water Interface. Langmuir, 23, 3766 – 3773.
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau, E11
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,
Telephone: (853) 8822-4355
Fax: (853) 8822-2426
Personal Homepage: https://www.cis.um.edu.mo/~fstai