Visiting Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, The Ohio State University, USA, 2014
- M.S. in Mathematics, Zhejiang University, China, 2008
- B.S. in Mathematics, Zhejiang University, China, 2006
- Engineering Mathematics I (MATB210)
- Assistant Professor (non-tenure-track), Vanderbilt University, USA, 2014-2017
- Geometry and Topology, K-Theory
- Kun Wang, Topological Rigidity for FJ by the Infinite Cyclic Group, Journal of Topology and Analysis, Online Ready: pp. 1-25, 2016.
- Jean-Francois Lafont, Stratos Prassidis and Kun Wang, Revisiting Farrell’s Non-finiteness of Nils, Annals of K-Theory 1-2 (2016), 209-225.
- Kun Wang, On Passage to Over-Groups of Finite Indices of the Farrell-Jones Conjecture, submitted, available at arXiv:1512.01704.
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau, E11
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,
Telephone: (853) 8822-4381
Fax: (853) 8822-2426