Personal Homepage: https://www.fst.um.edu.mo/personal/qiangzeng/
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA (2014)
- M.S. in Mathematics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA (2009)
- B.S. in Statistics, Beijing Normal University, China (2007)
- General areas: probability and statistics, functional analysis, mathematical physics.
- Specific fields: spin glasses, random matrices, (noncommutative) martingale/functional inequalities, free probability, approximation properties of groups and operator algebras, application to data science and theoretical computer science, etc.
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau, E11
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,
Telephone: (853) 8822-4969
Fax: (853) 8822-2426