|Xiao Shan LI李曉山
- Ph.D, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1994.
- MSc, Department of Computer Science, National University of Defense Technology, 1990.
- BSc, Department of Computer Science, North China University of Electric Power, 1987.
- September 2002 – Present: Associate Professor, University of Macau
- February 1998 – August 2002, Assistant Professor, University of Macau
- October 1995 – February 1998, worked at Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, as a Research Associate.
- December 1993 – October 1995, worked at Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China, as a Research Assistant.
- November 1992 – August 1993, December 1994 – April 1995, worked at International Institute for Software Technology, United Nation University, Macau, as a Fellow.
Award and Honor
Won the second class in the Macao Natural Science Award of Macao 2012 for the project of “rCOS Formal Model Driven for Software Development” (collaborated with Dr. Zhiming Li from UNU/IIST)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Patterns (SFTW372)
- Software Engineering Principles (SFTW440)
- Fundamentals of Software Engineering (IMSS001)
- Principles and Applications of Concurrent Programming (IMSS017)
- Information System Development Methodologies (IECM001)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with UML
- Component-Based Software Development
- Automated Software Testing
- Formal Methods and Real-Time System Specification and Verification
- Artificial Intelligence in Applications of Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Painting Simulation.
- Software Engineering Methods in Health Care
- Specification and Verification of Real-time Circuits by Mean-value Calculus, funded by the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (NSF69403002), January 1995 – December 1996, as Principal Investigator.
- A Compositional Approach to the Specification of Systems in ITL and Tempura, funded by the British Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council EPRSC (GR/K25922), January 1995 – April 1998, as Post-doctoral Research Associate.
- Component-Based and Object-Oriented Software Development, funded by the British Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council EPRSC (GR/M89447), June 2000 – July 2001, Co-Investigator.
- Formal Object-Oriented Development and Concurrent Real-time System Modeling (RG050/00-01S/LXS/FST, RG046/01-02S/C4/LXS/FST). funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, January 2001 -December 2002, as Principal Investigator.
- UML Model Checker and Java Code Generation with Formal Testing (RG074/01-02S/LXS/FST & RG025/02-03S/LXS/FST) funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, June 2003 -December 2003, as Principal Investigator.
- Formal Model-Driven Development with UML and J2EE (RG68/03-04S/LXS/FST & RG020/04-05S/C73/LXS/FST) funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, January 2004 – December 2005, as Principal Investigator.
- Automated Object-oriented Software Development (RG052/05-06S/08T/LXS/FST , RG052/05-06S/07R/LXS/FST & RG052/05-06S/LXS/FST) funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, July 2006 – December 2008, as Principal Investigator.
- Integrating Methods and Tools for High Quality Software Development (HighQSoftD) funded by Macao Foundation of Science and Technology Development of Macao, collaborated with Prof. Liu Zhiming, UNU/IIST, July 2006-July 2009, as Principal Investigator.
- Harnessing Theories for Tool Support (HTTS), funded by Macao Foundation of Science and Technology Development of Macao, collaborated with Prof. Liu Zhiming, UNU/IIST, July 2007-July 2010, as Principal Investigator.
- Model-based Prototyping and Testing (RG053/08-09S/LXS/FST , RG053/08-09S/10R/LXS/FST & RG053/08-09S/11T/LXS/FST) funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, Jan 2009 – June 2010, as Principal Investigator.
- Wei Ke, Xiaoshan Li, Zhiming Liu and Volker Stolz: rCOS: a formal model-driven engineering method for component-based software, in journal of Frontiers of Computer Science in China 6(1): 17-39, 2012.
- Dan Li, Xiaoshan Li and Volker Stolz: Model querying with graphical notation of QVT relations, in the journal of ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes 37(4): 1-8, 2012.
- Li Dan, Li Xiaoshan Li, Liu Zhiming and Volker Stolz: Interactive Transformation from Object-Oriented Models to Component-based Models, in the proceedings of 8th International Symposium on Formal Aspects of Component Software, 2011.
- Yang Lijie, Xu Tianchen and Li Xiaoshna: An Image-based Approach in Animating Painting Procedure of Chinese Ink Painting, in the proceedings of Computer Graphics International 2011.
- Li Dan, Li Xiaoshan and Volker Stolz: QVT-based Model Transformation using XSLT, in journal of ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes 26(1): pp1-8, 2011.
- Li Xiaoshan, Liu Zhiming, Martin Schaf, and Yin Ling: AutoPA: Automatic Prototyping from Requirements, in conference proceedings of ISoLA (1) 2010, pp609-624, 2010.
- Yin Ling, Liu Jing and Li Xiaoshan: Validating Requirements Model of a B2B System, in proceedings of ACIS-ICIS 2009, pp1020-1025, 2009
- Yang Lijie and Xiaoshan Li: Animating the Brush-Writing Process of Chinese Calligraphy Character, in proceedings of ACIS-ICIS 2009, pp683-688, 2009.
- Li Dan, Li Xiaoshan, Liu Jicong Liu and Liu Zhiming: Validation of Requirement Models by Automatic Prototyping, in Journal of Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering, Vol. 4, No 3, pp241-248, Springer, 2008
- Li Xiaoshan and Liu Zhiming: Prototyping System Requirements Model, in Journal of Electronic Notes Theoretical Computer Science Vol207, pp17-32, Elsevier, 2008.
- Zhenbang Chen, Xiaoshan Li, Liu Zhiming, Volker Stolz, and Lu Yang (2007): Harnessing rCOS for Tool Support – The CoCoME Experience, in Formal Method and Hybrid Real-Time System, LNCS 4700, pp83-114, Springer-Verlag, 2007.
- Liu Zhiming, Jifeng He, & Li Xiaoshan: A Relational Calculus of Components. In Z. Liu & J. He(Eds.), Mathematical Frameworks for Component Software: Models for Analysis and Synthesis: pp207-238. World Scientific Press. 2006.
- Jifeng He, Li Xiaoshan, Liu Zhiming: rCOS: A refinement calculus of object systems. Journal of Theoretical Computer Science. Vol. 365(1-2): pp.109-142. 2006
- He Jifeng , Li Xiaoshan, Liu Zhiming: A Theory of Reactive Components. Journal of Electronic Notes Theoretical Computer. Science. Vol.160, pp.173-195. 2006
- Li Xiaoshan: A Characterization of UML Diagrams and their Consistency, In proceeding of 11th IEEE International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems (ICECCS2006), pp67-76, Stanford, California, US, IEEE Computer Society, 2006.
- Liu Zhiming, Jifeng He & Li Xiaoshan: rCOS: Refinement of Component and Object Systems. In Lecture Note in Computer Science, LNCS. p3-221, Springer-Verlag, 2006
- Jifeng He, Li Xiaoshan Li & Liu Zhiming: Componet-based Software Engineering – the Need to Link Methods and their Theories, LNCS 3722, pp70-95, Springer-Verlag, 2005.
- Zhiming Liu, Jifeng He, Xiaoshan Li: Towards a Rigorous Approach to UML-Based Development. Journal of Electronic Notes Theoretical Computer. Science. Vol. 130: pp57-77. 2005.
- Li Xiaoshan, Liu Zhiming and He Jifeng: Consistency Checking of UML Requirements. In Proceedings of 10th IEEE international conference on engineering of Complex Computer Systems (ICECCS2005), pp411-420,China, IEEE Computer Society, 2005.
- Long Quan, Liu Zhiming, Li Xiaoshan and He Jifeng: Consistent Code Generation from UML Models. In Proceedings of Australian Software Engineering Conference (ASWEC2005), pp23-30, Australia, IEEE Computer Society, 2005.
- Li Xiaoshan, Liu Zhiming, He Jifeng, and Long Quan: Generating a Prototype from a UML model of System Requirements. in Proc of 1st International Conference on Distributed Computing & Internet Technology (ICDCIT 2004), Lecture Notes on Computer Science LNCS 3347, pp255-265, Springer, 2004.
- Liu Ziming, He Jifeng, Li Xiaoshan and Liu Jing: A Rigorious Approch to UML-Based Development, Proc. Brazilian Symposium on Formal Methods (Invited Talk), Recife, Brazil, pp48-57, Editora Universitaria UFPE, 2004.
- Liu Zhiming, He Jifeng, Li Xiaoshan and Liu Jing: Unifying Views of UML, in Journal of Electronic Notes of Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 101C, pp95-127, 2004.
- Yang Jin, Long Quan, Liu Zhiming and Li Xiaoshan: A Predicative Semantic Model for Integrating UML Models, In Proceedings of 1st International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC 2004), Lecture Notes on Computer Science LNCS 3074, pp170-186, Springer, 2004.
- He Jifeng, Liu Zhiming, Li Xiaoshan, and Qin Sanchao: A Relational Model for Object-Oriented Designs, Proc of the 2nd Asian Symposium on Programming Language and Systems (APLAS 2004), Lecture Notes on Computer Science LNCS 3302, pp415-436, Springer, 2004.
- Liu Jing, Liu Zhiming, He Jifeng, Li Xiaoshan and Chen Yifeng: Towards the Integration of a Formal Object-Oriented Method and the Rational Unified, in book of Software Evolution with UML and XML, H. Yand (Ed.), pp105-137, Idea Group Inc., 2004.
- Liu Zhiming, He Jifeng and Li Xiaoshan: Contract-Oriented Development of Component Software, Proc. 3rd IFIP International Conference on Theoretical Computer Science, August 2004, Toulouse, France, pp.355-272, Kluwer-Academic, 2004.
- Liu Zhiming, Ravn A.P. and Li Xiaoshan: Unifying proof methodologies of duration calculus and timed linear temporal logic, Journal of Formal Aspects of Computing, Vol.16, No. 2, pp.140-154, Springer, 2004.
- Li Xiaoshan, Liu Zhiming and He Jifeng: A Formal Semantics of UML Sequence Diagram, Proc. Australian Software Engineering Conference, Melboutne, Australia, pp168-177, IEEE Computer Society, 2004.
- Liu Zhiming, He Jifeng, Li Xiaoshan and Chen Yifeng: A relational model for object-oriented requirement analysis in UML, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM 2003), Lecture Notes in Computer Science LNCS 2885, pp641-664, Springer, 2003.
- Liu Zhiming, Li Xiaoshan and He Jifeng: Using transition systems to unify UML requirement models, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICEFM2002), Lecture Notes in Computer Science LNCS 2495, pp535-547, Springer, 2002.
- He Jifeng, Liu Zhiming and Li Xiaoshan: Towards a Refinement Calculus for Object Systems, In the proceedings of the IEEE international Conference on Cognitive Informatics (ICCI02) (Invited Talk), pp69-76, Canada, IEEE Computer Society, 2002.
- Liu Zhiming, He Jifeng and Li Xiaoshan: Towards a Formal Use of UML for Software Requirement Analysis, in the Proceeding of International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications (PDPTA2001), pp27-33, June 2001, Monte Carlo, Nevada, USA, CSREA, 2001.
- Li Xiaoshan, Liu Zhiming and Guo Zhensheng: Formal Object-Oriented Analysis and Design of an Online Ticketing System, in the Proceedings of the 8th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC2001), pp259-266, Macau, IEEE Computer Society, 2001.
- Li Xiaoshan, Liu Zhiming and He Jifeng: Formal and Use-Case Driven Requirement Analysis in UML, in the Proceedings of the 25th Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC01), pp215-224, Chicago, Illinois, US, IEEE Computer Society, 2001.
- Li Xiaoshan: Decidabilty of Mean Value Calculus, Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Volume 14, Number 2, pp173-180, 1999.
- Li Xiaoshan and Wang Juan: Specifying and Verifying Real-Time Hardware with Mean Value Calculus, Journal of Advanced Software Research, Volume 6, Number 2, pp114-120, 1999.
- Li Xiaoshan: Semantics and Proof System of Mean Value Calculus, Journal of Advanced Software Research, Volume 6, Number 1, pp12-23, 1999.
- Li Xiaoshan: Formal Semantics of Verilog Hardware Description Language, in the Proceedings of the Second International Forum on Design Languages, pp217-226, Lyon, France, 1999.
- Li Xiaoshan: Specification and Simulation of a Concurrent Real-Time System, in the IEEE Proceedings of International on Software Engineering for Parallel and Distributed System, pp197-204, Los Angeles, USA, IEEE Computer Society, 1999.
- Kong Wai Meng and Li Xiaoshan: Specification of Cryptographic Protocols using Interval Temporal Logic, in Proceeding of the International Computer Symposium: the Workshop on Cryptology and Information Security, pp17-19, Taiwan, IEEE Computer Society, 1998.
- Liu Zhiming, Anders Ravn and Li Xiaoshan: Verifying Duration Properties of Timed Transition Systems, In Programming Concepts and Methods, ed. D. Gries and W.P. de Roever, pp327-345, Chapman & Hall, 1998.
- Li Xiaoshan, Antonio Cao, Ben Moszkowski, Nick Coleman and Hussein Zedan: Proving the Correctness of the Interlock Mechanism in Processor Design, In Advance in Hardware Design and Verification, pp5-22, Chapman & Hall, 1997.
- Li Xiaoshan and Wang Juan: Specifying Optimal Design of a Steam-Boiler System, In Formal Methods for Industrial Applications, Lecture Notes in Computer Science LNCS 1165, pp341-359, Springer, 1995.
- Zhou Chaochen, Dang Van Hung and Li Xiaoshan: A Duration Calculus with Infinite Intervals, in Fundamentals of Computation Theory, Lecture Notes in Computer Science LNCS 965, pp16-41, Springer, 1995.
- Li Xiaoshan and Zhou Chaochen: Duration Calculi, Journal of Advanced Software Research, Volume 2, Number 1, 1994.
- Zhou Chaochen, Zhang Jingzhong, Yang Lu and Li Xiaoshan: Linear Duration Invariants, in Formal Techniques in Real-Time and Fault-Tolerant Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science LNCS 863, pp 86-109, Springer, 1994.
- Zhou Chaochen and Li Xiaoshan: A Mean-Value Duration Calculus, In A Classical Mind, Essays in Honour of C.A.R. Hoare, ed. A.W.Roscoe, pp432-451, Prentice-Hall International, 1994.
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau, E11
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,
Telephone: (853) 8822-4471
Fax: (853) 8822-2426
Personal Homepage: http://www.cis.umac.mo/~fstxsl