1. Possess a PhD degree in the above-mentioned related disciplines in a world-renowned university;
2. One year or above of post-doctoral research experience;
3. Outstanding academic performance in the above-related disciplines;
4. Demonstrate a good team spirit and excellent communication skills;
5. English is the working language, while knowledge in Chinese/Portuguese will be an advantage.
A taxable annual remuneration between MOP500,000 and 700,000 (approximately USD61,720 to 86,410) will be commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualification and relevant professional experience. The current local maximum income tax rate is 12% but is effectively around 5% – 7% after various discretionary exemptions experience.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details. For application, please fill in the ONLINE application form and upload the following documents: 1) Detailed Curriculum Vitae; 2) Identity Document; 3) Academic certificate; 4) Performance summary form and Research proposal (download here); 5) Five representative academic publications. Review of applications will commence upon receiving applications and continue until the position is filled.
Please click below link for more details:
Research Assistant Professor Recruitement Program
For any enquiries, please contact Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +853 8822 4210