- Ph.D., Systems Engineering with minor in Management Information Systems, University of Arizona, May 1992.
Major Teaching and Research Areas
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, and Private Equity.
- Financial technologies (FinTech): Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
- Investment and portfolio management: equities, commodities, FX, fixed income, derivatives, and structured products.
- Risk measurement and management: credit, market, operational, and systematic risk identification and management.
- Structured products and exotic options design and pricing.
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau, E11
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,
Telephone: (853) 8822-4858
Fax: (853) 8822-2426