|Soi Hoi LAM, Michael林瑞海
- 1988 – 1991; Doctor of Philosophy, Department of Civil Engineering (Transportation), University of Texas at Austin, USA
- 1986 – 1987; Master of Science in Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering), University of Texas at Austin, USA
- 1982 – 1986; Bachelor of Science, Department of Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
|2008 – present; Technical Consultant at the Transportation Infrastructure Office (or GIT), the Government of Macao Special Administrative Region.|
|Light Rapid Transit (LRT) System master planning, including corridor analysis, multimodal public transport plans and regional connectivity.
Planning of Multimodal Public Transport Interchanges: Oliveira PTI and Barra PTI
Feasibility Studies of new LRT lines: Macao Peninsula line, SPV Line, East line, Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao BCF line, Macao LRT Hengqin Extension line.
Regional LRT-rail network integration with China.
Design and construction of Taipa LRT line.
LRT Operations and Maintenance Plans.
LRT System Law.
Participation in Formation of Macao’s land transportation policy (2010-2020).
Participation in Macao’s New Town Urban and Transport Planning.
|1992 – 2008; School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore; 1992-1998 Lecturer; 1999-2000 Assistant Professor; 2001-2008 Associate Professor|
|Taught various transport and logistics subjects in the following programmes:
BSc Civil and Environmental Engineering
|1987 – 1991, Graduate Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant at the Department of Civil Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, USA.|
Transportation Infrastructure and Systems Analysis
Transportation Planning and Demand Modeling
Urban Multi-Modal Public Transportation
Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Memon, A.A., Meng, M., Wong, Y.D. and Lam, S.H., 2016, “Calibration of a Rule-based Intelligent Network Simulation Model,” Journal of Modern Transportation, (), 1-14, DOI 10.1007/s40534-015-0091-1.
- Memon, A.A., Meng, M., Wong, Y.D. and Lam, S.H., 2015, “Dynamic Interactions between Commuters’ Mode Choice Behaviour and Integrated Traveller Information,” Journal PROMET– Traffic & Transportation, (Accepted for Publication).
- Li, S.J., Meng, M., Lam, S.H. and Wong, Y.D. 2015, “Optimal Coordination Strategy for an Integrated Multi-modal and Multi-Operator Transit System: Case of Singapore,” Journal of Urban Planning and Development, ASCE, (Accepted for Publication).
- Memon, A.A., Meng, M., Wong, Y.D. and Lam, S.H. 2015, “Rule-based Mode Choice Model: INSIM Expert System,” Journal of Transportation Engineering, ASCE, Vol.141, Issue 4.
- Jou, R.C., Lam, S.H. and Wu, P.H. 2007, “Acceptance Tendencies and Commuters’ Behavior under Different Road Pricing Schemes,” Transportmetrica, Vol.3 No.3., pp. 213-230.
- Jou, R.C., Lam, S.H., Hensher, D., Chen, C.C. and Kuo, C.W., 2007, “The Effects of Service Quality and Price on International Airline Competition,” Transportation Research, Part E, Vol 44/4, pp 580-592.
- Lam, S.H., Jou, R.C., Kuo, C.W., 2008, “The Asymmetric Effects of Service Quality on Passengers’ Choice of Carriers for International Air Travel,” Journal of Advanced Transportation (United States), Vol.42, Issue 2, pp.179-208.
- Lam, S.H., 2007, “Synchronized Development of Transportation Planning and Modernization of Macau (in Chinese),” Modernization of Macau and Urban Planning, Centre of Macau Research, University of Macau, 150-159.
- Lam, S.H., Kusumastuti, R.D. and Lam, S.L., 2007, “A web-based decision support system for route planning in liner shipping,” Singapore Maritime and Port Journal (Singapore) 2006, 161-173.
- Lam, S.H. and Toan, T.D., 2006, “Land transport policies and public transport in Singapore,” Transportation (Netherlands), Vol. 33, No. 2, pp 171 – 188.
- Olszewski, P., Wong, Y.D., Lam, S.H., 2006, “Improving Maritime Logistics Operations Through New Technology,” Singapore Maritime and Port Journal (Singapore), Vol. 2005, pp 129 – 139
- .Jou, R.C., Lam, S.H., and Liu Y.S., 2005, “Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information,” Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice (United States), Vol. 39, No. 5, pp 445 – 461.
- Lam, S.H., Jou, R.C., Weng, M.C., Chen, C.C., 2004, “Real Time Traffic Information and Its Impacts on Route Switching Behavior of Expressway Drivers,” Journal of Advanced Transportation (United States), Vol. 38, No. 2, pp 187 – 223.
- Lam, S.H. and Xie, F., 2002, “Transit Path Choice Models That Use Revealed Preference and Stated Preference Data,” Transportation Research (United States), No. 1799, pp 58 – 65.
- Lam, S.H., Cao Jia-Meng, Fan, H.S.L., 2002, “Development of an intelligent agent for airport gate assignment,” Journal of Air Transportation (United States), Vol. 7, No. 2, pp 103 – 114.
- Lam, S.H., Xie Feng, 2002, “Personalised Traveller Information System on Internet,” IES Journal (Singapore), Vol. 42, No. 3, pp 31 – 36.
- Lum, K.M., Olszewski, P., Fan, H.S.L., Lam, S.H., 1998, “Speed-Flow Modeling of Arterial Roads in Singapore,” ASCE Journal of Transportation Engineering (United States), Vol. 124, No. 3, pp 213 – 222.
- Fan, H.S.L., Lam, S.H., Cao Jia Ming, 1997, “A new simulation method for dynamic traffic flow,” Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies (Japan), Vol. 2, No. 3, pp 893 – 902.
- Fan, H.S.L., Lam, S.H., 1997, “Parking Generation of Commercial Developments in Singapore” , ASCE Journal of Transportation Engineering (United States), Vol. 123, No. 3, pp 238 – 242.
- Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., 1996, “Assessment of Potential Effect on Travel of Telecommuting in Singapore,” Transportation Research Record (United States), No. 1552, pp 154 – 160.
- Menon, A.P.G., Lam, S.H., Fan, H.S.L., 1993, “Singapore’s Road Pricing System: Its Past, resent and Future,” Institute of Transportation Engineers Journal (United States), Vol. 63, No. 12, pp 44 – 48.
- Lam, S.H., 1994, “A Survey of Intelligent Vehicle Highway Systems,” Journal of the Chartered Institute of Transport (Singapore), Vol. 2, No. 4, pp 10 – 14.
- Lam, S.H., 1993, “Applications of Parallel Computing in Transportation: Multinomial Probit Estimation,” Journal of the Institution of Engineers, Singapore (Singapore), Vol. 33, No. 2, pp 20 – 25.
- Lam, S.H. 2015, “The Development Trends of Cross-Boundary Living in Macao – from the Perspective of Transportation Connectivity,” in Annual Report on Economy and Society of Macau (2014-2015), ed. Wu Z.L. and Hao Y.F., pp.235-248.
- Lam, S.H. 2013, “Planning and Construction of Light Rapid Transit in Macau,” in Annual Report on Economy and Society of Macau (2012-2013), ed. Wu Z.L. and Hao Y.F., pp.256-266.
- Wong, Y.D., Luk, J.Y.K., Lum, K.M., Tan, Y.W., Fan, H.S.L., Lam, S.H., Do Manh Anh, 1998, Transportation Into The Next Millennium, Centre for Transportation Studies, Nanyang Technological University.
- Meng, M., Memon, A.A., Wong, Y.D. and Lam, S.H., 2016. Modelling the Mode Choice Behavior under Integrated Traveler Information, The 95th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, Washington D.C., USA, Jan.
- Meng, M., Li, S., Lam, S.H. and Wong, Y.D., 2016. Public Transit Coordination under Different Strategies between Operations, 2015 International Conference on Models and Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems (MT-ITS), Budapest, 3-5 June 2015.
- Lam, S.H., 2015. The Light Rapid Transit System Development in Macao, Asia Rail Summit 2015, Bangkok, June.
- Lam, S.H., 2014. The Light Rapid Transit System Development in Macao, The 8th Annual China City Rail Summit, Shanghai, November.
- Lam, S.H., 2013. The Light Rapid Transit System Development in Macao, Asia Rail Summit 2013, Bangkok, June.
- Lam, S.H., 2013. The Light Rapid Transit System Development in Macao, The 7th Annual China City Rail Summit, Shanghai, November.
- Lam, S.H., 2012. The LRT Development in Macao, The Railway Operations and Management Symposium, Macao, February.
- Lam, S.H., 2011. The Planning and Development of Macao Light Rapid Transit (LRT), International Forum on Railways, November, Taipei.
- Lam, S.H., 2011. Regional Connectivity and Quality of Life: The Development of LRT in Macao, The Cross-Straits Chinese Conference on Railway Systems, September, Macao.
- Lam, S.H., 2011. The Light Rapid Transit System Development in Macao, The Third International Conference on Railway Engineering and the First Asia Pacific Rail Conference, Hong Kong, April.
- Lam, S.H., 2011. Applications to Enhance the SCADA System for Rail Safety and Operability, SCADA 2011 Conference, Singapore, February.
- Lam, S.H., 2010. Enhancing Integration of Macau with the Pearl River Delta, South China Transportation Infrastructure Development Conference, September, Hong Kong.
- Lam, S.H. , 2008. Sustainable Transportation and Light Rapid Transit in Macao, the 2008 Macao International Environmental Cooperation Forum (MIECF), Macau.
- Lam, S.L. and Lam, S.H., 2007. A Decision Support System for Liner Service Network Planning, The 2nd International Conference on Transportation Logistics, Shenzhen, China, 4-6 July 2007.
- Lam, S.H., Lum, K.M., Jin Ming, 2006, Motorists’ Response to Variable Message Signs (VMS), World Roads Conference 2006, Singapore.
- Lam, S.H., Rong Chang Jou, 2006, The asymmetric effects of service quality on passengers’ choice of carriers for international air travel, The 2006 World Conference of Air Transport Research Society, Nagoya, Japan, Japan.
- Lam, S.H., Rong Chang Jou, David Hensher, 2006, The effects of service quality and price on international airline competition, The 2006 Air Transport Research Society Nagoya World Conference , Japan.
- Lam, S.H., Ahad Memon, 2006, Multimodal traveler information and evaluation of its impacts, The 2006 International Conference of Chinese Transportation Professional’s Association (ICTPA), Hong Kong SAR.
- Lam, S.H., Li Shoujie, 2004, Schedule Optimization for an Integrated Multi-operator and Multimodal Transit System, 9th International Conference on Computer-aided Scheduling of Public Transport, United States.
- Lam, S.H., Jin Ming, 2004, User Responses to EMAS, 2nd ITS Singapore Symposium, Singapore.
- Lam, S.H., Jin Ming, 2004, Development and Calibration of a Driving-Traffic Simulator as a VR environment for the study of travel behaviour, ACM SIGGRAPH International Conference on Virtual Reality Continuum and Its Applications in Industry, Singapore.
- Lam, S.H., Jin Ming, 2003, An Integrated Driving-Traffic Simulation System to Study the Impacts of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Cyberworlds 2003 Conference, Singapore.
- Lam, S.H., Abdul Ahad Memon, 2003, The Impacts of Multimodal Traveller Information: A Study with the Development of an Intelligent Traffic Simulation Model (INSIM), The 10th World Congress on Intelligent Transportation System, Spain.
- Lam, S.H., Abdul Ahad Memon, 2003, Development of an Intelligent Traffic Simulation Model for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Multimodal Traveller Information, 21st ARRB and 11th REAAA Conference, Australia.
- Lam, S.H., Jin Ming, Abdul Ahad Memon, 2003, Effects of Real Time Information on Route Choice Behaviour: New Modelling Framework and Simulation Study, Behavioral Response to Intelligent Transportation Systems, Netherlands.
- Lam, S.H., 2002, Multimodal Transit Modelling in Singapore, Advanced Modelling for Transit Operations and Service Planning, Hong Kong, pp C1-1 – C1-10.
- Lam, S.H., 2002, ITS Qualifications and Training in Singapore: Needs and Opportunities, The 9th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems, United States, pp SS20-1 – SS20-10.
- Lam, S.H., Xie Feng, 2002, Provision of Personalised Transit Travel Information – System and Architecture, The 9th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems, United States, pp TP124- 1 – TP124-12.
- Lam, S.H., Xie Feng, 2002, Personalised Traveller Information on Multimodal Transit Services, Inaugural Annual Intelligent Transportation Society (Singapore) Symposium, Singapore.
- Lam, S.H., Xie Feng, 2002, An Internet-based Pre-trip Traveller Information System in Singapore, Advances in Civil Engineering, India, pp 874 – 882.
- Lam, S.H., Xie Feng, 2002, Transit Path Choice Models using Stated Preference and Revealed Preference Data, The Transportation Research Board 81st Annual Meeting, United States.
- Luk, J.Y.K., Lam, S.H., Sreekumar, R.P., 2001, Modelling of freight vehicle movements in Singapore, 1st International conf. on Integrated Logistics, Singapore, pp 447 – 453.
- Olszewski, P., Luk, J.Y.K., Lam, S.H., Wong, Y.D., 2001, Surveying freight issues of the logistics and transport industry in Singapore, 1st International Conf. on Integrated Logistics, Singapore, pp 433 – 440.
- Lam, S.H., Cao Jia Meng, Fan, H.S.L., 2001, Intelligent Airport Gate Assignment System, Fifth Air Transportation Research Group Conference, South Korea, pp 1 – 9.
- Lam, S.H., Song Chen Fei, 2001, Modelling Spatial Characteristics of Transport Demand using GIS and Household Interview Survey Data, Triennial Symposium on Transportation Analysis, Portugal, pp 595 – 601.
- Lam, S.H., Lum, K.M., 1998, Developing of an Integrated and Computerised Household Interview System, Eighth World Conference on Transport Research, Belgium, pp 1 – 5.
- Fan, H.S.L., Lam, S.H., Cao Jia Ming, 1998, A bidding system for port pricing optimization, 33rd Annual Conference of the Canadian Transportation Research Forum, Canada, pp 185 – 197.
- Cao Jiaming [GTE Div], Fan, H.S.L., Lam, S.H., 1997, “A New Simulation Method for Dynamic Traffic Flow”, Proceedings of the Second Conference of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Seoul, South Korea.
- Lam, S.H., 1997, “The Third Asia Pacific Transport and Logisties Congress 1997 Conference” , (Editor) “The Third Asia Pacific Transport and Logisties Congress 1997 Conference” Conference Proceedings on CD-ROM , Singapore.
- Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., Wong, Y.D., 1995, “Effects of the recent changes in Singapore’s road pricing scheme”, Proc of the Seventh World Conference on Transport Research Volume 3: Transport Policy, Sydney, Australia, pp 373 – 383.
- Lam, S.H., Lim G. S., Loh C. M., 1995, “A Survey of the Status of Teleworking in Singapore” , Proceedings of the 1995 Pan Pacific Conference on Information Systems, Singapore, pp 200 – 204.
- Lam, S.H., Wee, K.S., 1995, “SmartTrip: An Intelligent System for Trip Generation Studies” , Proceedings of the Eighth Conference of Road Engineering Association of Asia and Australasia, Taipei, Taiwan, pp 1 – 5.
- Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., 1993, Can Teleworking Help to Reduce Traffic Congestion in Singapore?, City Trans Asia 93 Conference Proceedings, Singapore, pp 1 – 11.
- Lam, S.H., Mahmassani, H.S., 1992, “A New Approach for Multinomial Probit Estimation in a Parallel Computing Environment” , Proceedings of Sixth World Conference on Transportation Research, France, pp 977 – 977.
- Lam, S.H., 1992, “An Intelligent Airport Operations Scheduling System”, Proceedings of the “Smart Airport” seminar, Singapore, pp 1 – 5.
- Lam, S.H., Mahmassani, H.S., 1991, “A Database Management System for Transit Operations Planning” , Proceedings of the Seventh ASCE Conference on Computing in Civil Engineering, United States, pp 509 – 519.
- Lam, S.H., Mahmassani, H.S., 1991, “Multinomial Probit Model Estimation: Computational Procedures and Applications” , Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Travel Behaviour, Canada, pp 228 – 242.
Report and Other Work
- Lam, S.H., Lum, K.M., Jin Ming, 2006, Studies of driving behaviour on the Kallang/Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), pp 1 – 100.
- Luk James, Olszewski, P., Wong, Y.D., Lam, S.H., 2002, Development of a freight research strategy , pp 1 – 64.
- Lam, S.H., 2000, Further Analysis of 1997 Household Interview Survey Data, pp 1 – 120.
- Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., Wong, Y.D., 1999, Study of the Effects of the Whole-Day ALS on Driver Behaviour, pp 1 – 46.
- Menon, A.P.G., Lam, S.H., 1999, Singapore’s road pricing system – January 1994 to September 1998. Research Report NTU/CTS/00-05, Centre for Transportation Studies.
- Fan, H.S.L., Lam, S.H., 1999, Traffic Study for Jurong Port West Gate, pp 1 – 24.
- Lam, S.H., Wong, Y.D., Lum, K.M., Tan, Y.W., 1998, “The 1997 Singapore Travel Survey Study” .
- Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., 1998, Assessing Potential of Telecommuting for Reducing Traffic Congestion in Singapore , pp 1 – 42.
- Fan, H.S.L., Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., Lum, K.M., Tan, Y.W., 1995, Speed-Flow Relationships for Expressways and Arterial Roads, pp 1 – 112.
- Fan, H.S.L., Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., 1994, Study of Transport Services in Jurong Industrial Estate pp 1 – 42.
- Fan, H.S.L., Lam, S.H., 1994, Traffic Study for Jurong Port, pp 1 – 19.
- Yap, C.S., Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., Loh, C.M., Khor, U.K., Lim, J.W., 1994, Report on Status of Teleworking in Singapore.
- Menon A.P.G., Lam, S.H., 1993, “Singapore’s Road Pricing System 1989-1993” .
- Fan, H.S.L., Tan, Y.W., Wee, K.S., Lam, S.H., Lum, K.M., 1993, Parking Provision Standards for Office and Commercial Land Uses, pp 1 – 108.
- Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., 1993, Teleworking has Potential to Reduce Traffic Problems, pp 27 – 27.
- Fan, H.S.L., Olszewski, P., Lam, S.H., Lum, K.M., Tan, Y.W., Wong, Y.D., 1992, Driver Behaviour in Central Expressway Tunnels, pp 1 – 112.
- Menon, A.P.G., Lam, S.H., 1992, Singapore’s Road Pricing System 1975-1987.
- Lam, S.H., 1991, “Multinomial Probit Model Estimation: Computational Procedures and Applications”, pp 1 – 220.
- Lam, S.H., Mahmassani, H.S., Gloyd, R.L. , Quiroz, D., 1989, “Database Management System Development for Transit Operations Planning”, pp 1 – 109.
- Lam, S.H., Mahmassani, H.S., Ku, D., 1989, “User’s Guide to the Capital Metro Database Management System” , pp 1 – 68.
- Development of an Intelligent Airport Gate Assignment System, project cost: S$200,000, funded by the Nanyang Technogical University, 1992 – 1997.
- Development of a Qualitative Risk Analysis (QRA) System and Establishment of Quantitative Safety Target for Road Tunnels, project cost: S$200,000, funded by Land Transport Authority, Jul 2007 – Dec 2008.
- Development of an Optimum Liner Service Planning System, project cost: S$495,000, funded by Maritime Innovation Fund, Aug 2005 – Dec 2009.
- Study of Driver Characteristics and Design of the Kallang and Paya-Lebar Tunnels, project cost: S$188,000, funded by Land Transport Authority, Nov 2004 – Oct 2006.
- Ku Weng Keong, (on-going), University of Macau.
- Xie Feng, Path Choice Model and Its Application in An Internet-Based Intelligent Traveler Information System, 2003, NTU Singapore.
- Trinh Dinh Toan, Development of a Fuzzy Knowledge-based System for Local Traffic Control for Incident Management, 2008, NTU Singapore.
- Jin Ming, Studies of Drivers’ Responses to ATIS Information in Incidents: Systems and Applications, 2008, NTU Singapore.
- Abdul Ahad Memon, Development of an Intelligent Traffic Simulation Model (INSIM) for Evaluating the Effects of Multimodal Traveler Information, 2009, NTU Singapore.
- Li Shoujie, Schedule Optimisation for an Integrated Multimodal and Multi-Operator Transit System, 2009, NTU Singapore.
MSc (Transportation Engineering) Students at NTU, Singapore
- Wee K.S., Modelling Trip and Parking Generation of Major Land Uses in Singapore, 1996
- Loke, I.L., Review and Modification of the Omnibus Surveys, 1998.
- Ratnasingam, K.M., Optimal Design of Interfacing Facilities at Multi-Modal Public Transport Terminals, 1999
- Gwee, T.M., Rail Transit Planning in Singapore: A Case Study, 2002.
- Song, C.F., Spatial Analysis and Modeling of Transport Demand, 2002.
MSc (Logistics) Students Supervised at NTU, Singapore
- Goh, T.M., Optimal Distribution Process for Semiconductor Manufacturers, 2000.
- Khoo, L.H., Procurement Process Re-Engineering, 2001.
- Chin, S.S., Product Supply Chain Modeling, 2001.
- Gunawan, F., Synchronous Management and It’s Implementation In Manufacturing and Distribution, 2001.
- Jaw, L.L., Warehouse and Distribution Operation Planning, 2002.
- Teo, B.H., Transportation Management In A Synchronized Supply Chain, 2002.
- Chew C., Logistics Process Modeling and Optimization of The Enterprise Activities, 2002.
- Seah, L.M., Managing Value Chain Through Active Based Costing/Management, 2002.
- Mayura, B.R., Finite Capacity Planning in A Discrete Manufacturing Environment, 2002.
- Wee, G., Global Supply Chain Optimization and Integration for A Local Enterprise Development of The SINGLE Model, 2002.
- Liew, K.M., Response Planning With Computer Simulation in A Semiconductor Backend Environment, 2003.
- Lim, K.Y., The Use of Six Sigma to Increase The Aluminum Die Casting Yield, 2003.
- Ee, K.K., Comparing The Efficacy of Various forecasting Methods for Demand Projection in A Fast Food Retail Business, 2003.
- Tan, G.Y., Logistic Models for Distribution of I.T. Products-Comparative Study of Two Companies, 2003.
- Peh, S.Y., ABC: Theoretical Proposition and A Case Study of A Trans-Shipment Car Terminal, 2003.
- Tang, Y.F., Warehouse Optimization, 2003.
- Siew W.C., Intranet and Extranet As A Logistic Strategy, 2003.
- Wong, K.B., Logistics Readiness Planning for Local Emergency Service Providers, 2003.
- Ong, L.P., E- Procurement in Electronic Industries, 2004.
- Teo, C.C., Elogistics for The Chemical Industry, 2004.
- Ho, C.K., Re-Thinking The Pricing Strategy for Containerized Sea Freight Transportation, 2004.
- Chong, S.P., Design of a Reverse Logistics Distribution Network, 2004.
- Ravi, C., Development of An Integrated Third Party Logistics Supply Chain Optimisation Model in China, 2004.
- Tng, L.M., Improvement of Production Logistics for Semiconductor Backend Manufacturing, 2004.
- Loh, M.C., Inventory Management in The Supply Chains of A Regional Electronic Company, 2004
- Tan, L.J., A Case Study to Improve The Operations of A Pharmaceutical Warehouse, 2004.
- Lalitha, G.A., Development of A Rule-Based System for Warehouse Layout Design, 2004.
- Liu, W.K., Integration of SMS EMS With Original Equipment Manufacturers, 2004.
- Chiong, Y.M., Integrated chemical distribution centre and application of information technology: a case study, 2005.
- Aziz, L.J., Inventory and demand in vertical transportation industry, 2005.
Reviewer, ITS World Congress
Associate Editor, Transportmetrica Journal (until 2010)
- Transportation master planning for Jurong Consultants, Singapore (Jun 2005 – 2008)
Transportation master planning for urban developments in:
Abu Dhabi (UAE),
Mumbai, Jaipur (India),
Chengdu, Chongqin and Zhuhai (China).
- Optimum Supply Chain Modelling in China for DHL/Danzas (Aug – Dec 2004)
- Optimum Asia Pacific Supply Chain Modelling for DHL/Danzas (Apr – Oct 2003)
- Regional Supply Chain Network Design for Zuellig Pharma, Singapore (Mar-Jul 2003)
- Transit.Smart Bus Arrival Time Prediction Algorithm (May 1999 – Oct 2002)
- Study of Trip Generation Characteristics at JTC Industrial Land (Jan 2001 – Jun 2001)
- Review of Standards/Guidelines for Use of Variable Message Signs in Singapore (September 1999 – April 2000)
- Singapore Travel Survey Study and Further Analysis of 1997 Home Interview Survey Data (July 1996 – June 2000)
- Speed-Flow Relationships for Expressways and Arterial Roads (June 1994 – July 1995)
- Study of Public Transport Services at Jurong Industry Estate (1993)
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Macao (MCILT): Member and Founding President
- Intelligent Transportation Society of Singapore (MITSS) : Past Vice Chairman
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Singapore (MCILT): Member and Past Board Member
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau, E11
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,
Telephone: (853) 8506-6113
Fax: (853) 8822-2426
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org