|Academic Staff in charge||Prof. Seng Peng MOK, Greta|
|Technician||Pedro Antonio MOU|
|Open Access Reservation Period||Monday: 9:00 – 13:00, 14:30 – 18:30|
- To pursue world-class biomedical imaging research.
- To provide rigorous training to undergraduate and graduate students for further advance study, preclinical/clinical research and biomedical imaging industry.
- To provide imaging platform for local biomedical science research.
- To foster international biomedical imaging research collaborations.
- To promote biomedical imaging in Macau.
- 112 CPUs high performance computing cluster
- 2x8TB Network Attached Storage
- 1 workstation with nVidia C1060 Tesla 240 core GPU
- 7 windows workstations (PC)
- Data Spectrum emission tomography phantoms
- Anthropomorphic torso phantom with cardiac insert
- Active Breathing Controller (ABC) prototype
- IDL 8.1
- 4D extended cardiac-torso (XCAT) phantom
|ECEB350 / ELEC483||Introduction to Biomedical Engineering|
|ECEB453||Introduction to Biomedical Imaging|
|ELCE723||Biomedical Transducers and Instruments|
|ELCE726||Medical Imaging Systems|