|Academic Staff in charge||Prof. Peng Un MAK|
|Technician||Sek Un CHEANG, Joe|
|Open Access Reservation Period||Monday: 9:00 – 13:00, 14:30 – 18:30|
- To assist the newcomer to the field of practical electronics through basic equipment
- To support Electrical and Computer Engineering general teaching in terms of an introduction to electronics, practice and display selected FYP result.
- To provide basic PCB training for students from undergraduate level to postgraduate level
- To cultivate elite students in developing interesting electronics and computer engineering course or final year projects.
- Standard Audio/Visual Facilities
- Agilent DC Power Supply with GPIB interface x1
- Dell Studio XPS 9100 Desktop computer with 22” LCD Monitor x4
- More basic equipment (such as: desktop computer, Oscilloscope & Power) are under budget acquisition
|ECEB111||Introduction to Electrical and Computer Engineering|
|ECEB120||Information Technology Revolution and Electronics|
|ECEB410||Design Project I|
|ECEB420||Design Project II|
- Department of ECE Homepage [https://www.fst.um.edu.mo/ece/]