|Academic Staff in charge||Prof. Peng Un MAK|
|Technician||Pedro Antonio MOU|
|Open Access Reservation Period||Monday: 9:00 – 13:00, 14:30 – 18:30|
- To provide students with basic Measurement techniques using electronic Instruments
- To support Electrical and Computer Engineering general hands-on teaching and sensitive current measurement.
- To cultivate elite students in developing interesting electronics and computer engineering course or final year projects.
- 100MHz Oscilloscope x3 (just arrived 2012)
- Dell Studio XPS 9100 Desktop computer with 22” LCD Monitor x4
- More basic equipment (such as: sensors, desktop computer, Oscilloscope & Power Supply) are under budget acquisition
|ECEB211||Measurement and Instrumentation|
|ECEB353||Introduction to Biomedical Signal Analysis|
|ECEB410||Design Project I|
|ECEB420||Design Project II|
|ELCE723||Biomedical Transducers and Instruments|
|ELCE725||Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering|
- Department of ECE Homepage [https://www.fst.um.edu.mo/ece/]